Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Audrey plants diorama

 Today at school me and my whanau (St Patrick) was doing a plants diorama and we all had a job to do some of use didn't know about sand dunes so we use a paper from the Tahuna Tōrea trip but it was a bit bad because it was raining they and we had to run back to the bus so we saw some plants and use 2 pieces of colour paper and it look amazing but I will show you more in my photo of my diorama after lunch and all of that we did was Mrs Tui told use so we went on our netbooks and did was Mrs Tui said and at the and is said "What can you do better next time you are on a group project? so I said We can work better together and Support of each other better,and contribute better to each other. and the last but not less "What can your group do better to complete your work fast? so I said My group can work on the task we are given and work on the right thing every time and then we did a google drawing and did was I can do next time so here is my work and photo of my diorama and I hope you enjoy and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Audrey i'm mila for owairaka district school and I like how you add lots of coluor and lots of wirting for the title maybe next time you shot do a different coluor background instead of two different greens.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Audrey,I am Alamalia from Owairaka Distict school.You have done a great job on your Diorama and I also liked how you wrote on where you put crab hole. Have you ever wonder why plants look like grass when they are little? Bye Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Alamalia and Mlia I like/love what you said about my group diorama and how you told me what to do in my next blog oh and I forget to introduce myself i'm Audrey from saint Pius x school and I am a year 6 o I hope you read my other blog post.

    ReplyDelete