Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Tāhuna Tōrea Reserve The Sand dunes,The Bush Walk and the Mangroves Area

On Monday up stairs class (TWP4 and TWP6) was going to a trip with Glen Innes school.Where we were going for the trip was Tāhuna Tōrea Reserve to learn plant which is for science. at the Tāhuna Tōrea Reserve we have to go in groups and they were 5 group and the five group was group A,B,C,D and E. when we were all in groups two group have to go to the same place group A which is my group and group B went to the Mangroves then The Bush Walk and last but not less The Sand dunes which was cold and wet. after the trip we all went home and that where it get to my work but in my work I can tell you more about the place so here is my work and some photo from the trip so I hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment