Pages

Saturday 8 May 2021

Audrey Amazing plants

At school me and my class was learning plants by watching a video. they were 3 video and I was in the third video which were had to stop the video at 3 minutes but I will tell you more in my work. what I found hard was nothing because I had know what to do in my work. what I found easy was all my work about the Amazing plants and the keys word in the video. so here is my work and the link of the video so I hope you enjoy.


   Our Great Plants  

our great plant video

Name all the important/key word in this video

Photosynthesis-photosynthesis means how the sunlight shines to the flower and to give it carbon dioxide and water to make oxygen

Habitat-Habitat means a place or a location where an organism lives, reside, or exists

Cell wall-A cell wall is a structural layer surrounding some types of cells, just outside the cell membrane. It can be tough, flexible.


Chloroplasts-chloroplasts are unique structures found in plant cells that specialize in converting sunlight into energy that plants can use.     

No comments:

Post a Comment