Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Mother day card

Today we had a very special mass. we were celebrating Mother's Day. we had some of our mother come in and celebrating with us.

in class this week we made our very own Mother's Day card. to make the  Mother's Day card we used A4 paper and folded it then Mrs Palu cut with a strip of paper and then we use a pencil/paint brush to quilling the paper make a roes thing then we glue it to the card and use one strip of paper and made a heart.  

in my card I wote 1) I appreciate my mum because she always wakes me up early for school so I am not late. 2) I know my mum loves me because she is always there for me when I'm sad or lonely. 3)I love my mum because she is always warm at night in the blanket so here a photo of my card and my classes card.






3 comments:

  1. Kia ora, i'm Charlotte from Owairaka district school in Room 8.
    I like the mothers day card in the picture I think they all turned out really well:)! Maybe you could of made the heart a bit bigger?? What dose quilling the paper mean and do????
    Byee have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Audrey,
    I like your mothers day card. I bet she really loved it. Great card. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlotte and Krystal I like how yous comment my post saying my mum would really like the card and he did so i hope you have a great day and never give up.

    ReplyDelete