Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

current events 2021 Term 2 world oceans day

 Today at school is ran to class because I finish band practice which is for our Principal farewell i saw the class doing current events and my teacher (Miss Nees) told me what to do and go on. the article on page 28 to 29 was all about world oceans day so we had to do three questions that was about the two pages Then we had to make a glossary so can you try and answer the Questions then I made a  graffiti page of the key thing to me so here is my work and my graffiti page so I hope you enjoy and have a woderful day.

Questions Pg 28.

1)How much salt water is on earth?

2)When was World Oceans day selected? 

3)What are the shallowest areas of the oceans called?

Pg 28 glossary

Essential-mean to keep up-to-date records

Associated-mean to to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory

Landmasses-mean a large area of land

Questions Pg 29.

1)How long can blue whales grow up to?

2)Does the World Oceans Day theme change each year?

3)What are the populations of big fishes?

Pg 29 glossary

Replenished-mean it is file up or reloaded.

Sustainably-mean the idea that humans must interact with the environment in a way.

Geographic-mean the physical features of an area.

Epipelagic-mean relating to, or constituting the part of the oceanic zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment