Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Audrey cybersmart challenge 16:Poster

today at home I was doing my home work and I knew every Wednesday a new cybersmart challenge would come out. the cybersmart challenge tosay was Poster and the 16th one so it was about what we like you can see here i like demon slayer and netflix also woth games. the hardist thing I found was nothing but I easyiest thing I found was all of it but not this so here is my work and I hope you are keeping up with you cyber smart so I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Audrey!,
    it is Rose from Owairaka school in Room 8.I love how you put some of the names written on the top in case people didn't know what they were .Maybe you could of added names on top of the picture but it is just a idea so you don't have to .What is your favourite one out of those?

    Blog u later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose I am Audrey and I am a year 6 and I go to saint puis x school I am a year 6 i like/love what you have commet so next time i will try to do it but in the photo with a boy that is demon slayer so that my favorite anime so i hope you have a great day and never give up

    ReplyDelete