Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Cyber smart Challenge 15:Vlogging Script Template

My task today was to do a Vlogging Script Template for Cyber smart Challenge 15 after I watch the video i copy my Script and edit but I will tell you more in my video so what I found hard was videoing because some time I will do mistake what I enjoy was finishing my video so here is my video and my Vlogging Script Template so I hope you enjoy and never give up in hard time.  



Original 

Edit

Hello I am Audrey and I am 10 years old  the school I go to is Saint pius x school and my teacher there is Mrs Nees mc family is samoa and my favourite subject is math also with arts my hobbies is being lazy and doing my homework also with drawing into book that are old my interests is cute cat and dogs also with the color blue and maybe annoying my family some time so goodbye and I hope you enjoy.  


Hello I am Audrey and I am 10 years old. The school I go to is Saint Pius x school and my teacher there is Mrs Nees. My family culture is Samoa and my favourite subject is maths and also arts. my hobbies is being lazy and doing my homework also with drawing into book that are old my interests is fat and cute raccoons also with dogs and the colour blue and maybe I annoying my family some time so goodbye and I hope you enjoy.  










No comments:

Post a Comment