Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Audrey Pablo Picasso Art Final drawing

 We begin our cubism portraits based on Picasso cubism art. in cubism you can play around with lots of shapes. The facial features like you eye,nose,mouth and ears can be different shapes and places. We did two practice drawing before completing our final product (you can read my blog with the step and pictures here is  Picasso 1#, Picasso 2#) 

something I noticed in my art was it looked like a monster with a alien

something I found interesting was Pablo Picasso real name is Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Crispín Crispiniano María Remedios de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz Picasso 

something I found hard  was blending because it 

sometime make my art bad. 

something I found easy was get idea of my art for this picture I wanted to focus on colouring my whole paper so here is my final Picasso art.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment