Pages

Saturday 13 March 2021

Picasso drawings 2

On the ten of march my class were still doing our Picasso drawings and some in my class were done but I was not done because I was doing the head and it took long then I thought.   my favourite on the Picasso art was the colouring. the the think that was hard the colouring because you got to colour the background and the head.and he think that I find easy the drawing the head and eye and they you known colouring again. and here my art and my favourite art from Picasso






  


2 comments:

  1. Hello My name is Rita L here from room 8 at Owairaka District School
    this is a really cool drawings based of Picasso. was the half that is white supposed to be white?
    Anyways if you like check out my blog here: My blog!!!!!
    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rita and also my art it was not done well soon I will blog my art that done. thank for the nice tip

    ReplyDelete