Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Term 1 - Number Knowledge Addition & Subtraction & Statistics

Today for maths I completed a math starter and a numbers knowledge activity.My math starter for the day was callled 'Plus Pyramid'.To complete this you have to add the numbers in rectangles that are next to each other and put the answer on top. Today I fond this easy and hard be the thing I like it about was the math.here is my activity and Math starter and activity - Up to one Hundred Today for maths I completed a math starter and a numbers knowledge activity. My math starter for the day was called ‘Plus Pyramid’. To complete this you have to add the numbers in rectangles that are next to each other and put the answer on top. Today For my maths I did an activity called ‘Up to One Hundred.’ It focused on counting to 100 and using blocks of ones and tens to count.and Today I fond this easy because I can use my hand and I could count it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment