Pages

Friday 2 April 2021

Audrey Boat Animation cyber-smart challenge 8

Today I was doing my cyber-smart challenges and it was cyber-smart challenge 8. on cyber-smart challenge 8 was the Boat Animation. in Boat Animation we use google slide I made a boat and the wallpaper for the slide why we use slide???. we use slide to known and to use our google slides and then I copy the one slide and keep moving the boat and then full screen and watch. what I found hard was nothing at all in the work which is the google slide. what I found easy what my whole work because I had a video to help me and tell me what to do on the cyber-smart site i hope you enjoy and you can try it too.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Audrey my name is Liberty from
    R8 and i am a student at owairaka school,

    I really like your Animation that you did for cybersmart(challenge 8).
    you have used the colors in the right place.And I like that the boat moves up and down. maybe you could add the video that you watched. Did you enjoy it? if i did it i probably would. bye!!!

    ReplyDelete