Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Audrey current events-Solar System’s future

Today I was doing my current event and the article we were reading about in my netbook was Solar System’s future which is really about space and which you can tell from the title. what I found struggling was nothing at all somehow. what I found easy was my whole activity so here is my current events Question and Activity and I hope you enjoy and have a good day. 


here is my Questions


Tuesday 2th november Solar System’s future

The main people of group in this event was a group of  international team of astronomers


The key event in this article was white dwarf which is turn before the dead stars


This event took place in the Keck Observatory (or telescope) in Hawaii In the middle of the Pacific Ocean



This event happened about 30 years ago where the team of astronomers went. 




here is my activity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment