Pages

Saturday 25 September 2021

Audrey current events

Today on online class I was doing my current event whcih was only for yesterday and because I was lazy which I am really sad because I never did my work. what I found hard was my Glossary because it was hard to find words. what I found easy was the Questions so here is my current events and I hope you enjoyed.


My current events Questions:

Thursday 23th september- whale origins

The main people or group in this article was the whales because the article was all them

The key event in this article was the whale and all about them but it was more about the 2 kinds of whales.

The article was held in egypt in whales valley

When this article was held was 50 million years ago.

Glossary:
Embryos-an unborn or unhatched offspring in the process of development

Pelvises-the large bony frame near the base of the spine

Anubis-a jackal-headed deity who presided over the embalming process and accompanied dead kings in the afterworld

No comments:

Post a Comment