Pages

Sunday 15 August 2021

Native Tree - Totara Song/presentations

Last week on friday we were doing presentations about amzing plant. we were supposed to show it to glen lnnes school but they didnt come so we show it to the how school and dr. Jannie van hees so what I found hard was singing because I had a crack voice and I was sacared/shy so here is my song and my presentations also with a photo also with a vidoe of me singing.

The Totara song

Audrey, Meela & Mone - Cyan

Solomon, Mone & Sani - Green

Everyone - Red


The Totara can be used for many things

Such as medicinal uses

You can boil the inner bark to make a liquid

Which is so sweet that you can treat bad fevers

It can grow up to 30 meters tall

Which makes every human feel so small

The Totara grows in shady areas

It can also survive in dry places

The Totara can age-up-to 1000 years

Sometimes even more
The Totara is an Evergreen tree

Which means during winter the tree stays Green

And that's the totara song from us.






No comments:

Post a Comment