Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Audrey recount writing

                                                   recount writing

Image result for rainbows end

Here is the fearless, the coolest Audrey!. It was a cold but sunday and it was the day we finally were going to rainbowsend my mum woke me up too early but I did what my mum said. She said ‘‘Audrey wake up or you will not come’’ so I got up and tried to wake up My sister Alesar guest what happened she still wouldn't wake up! Soo mum had to shout ‘‘Alesar wake up or you won’t come! Too!’’ Alesar my little sister woke up. Savior and charis woke up from mum yelling I went and changed,washed my face and brushed my teeth. Everyone was finally ready except for papa we waited. A few seconds went past and papa came. Papa dropped us off at our nana and papa's house. It was starting to rain and I got worried but my mum looked on her phone and it was a 10% chance of rain meaning that it was going to stop. Sometime went past and Ana came with our uncle.ana and my uncle and charis went to get Ana boyfriend, woody. My mum,savior,Alesar and me went  with papa to meet them at the rainbows end. We checked in and were deceiving which ride to go on first. We all voted the log ride because I love it! We waited in line I went with on the log g with my uncle and charis the log moved side to side, I was so scared but luckily the boat stayed afloat up after that we waited for my mum and savior then ana,woody and alesar.after that we walked to the roller coaster it was cool to see people ride it. The roller coaster was short. When it was our turn my mum video us I sat with my uncle and in front of us were charis and savior.ana and woody was in front of savior and charis. The roller coaster was cool but soon I felt still and scared the roller coaster went loops,upside down and twisted it was really scary. After the ride I hugged Ana and she told me what I was doing and I said I'm scared and then we walked down to see mum. I hugged her too. We were wondering where to go next when my uncle picked the Goldrush I love this ride. It was at the cowboy side. Of ranbowsend. It is a rollercoaster that takes you through a cave. I sat with savior,mum,charis on the next ride was Ana woody,alesar and my uncle. We finished the ride and waited for them. When they came Alesar was crying so we had a break and ate. The drink that we ordered was cola. Charis and savior got a hotdog and chip.I got and Alesar was nugged and chip. We also got a cool cup that we can take home. Mum just got water. Ana and woody ordered burgers and chips. My uncle ate some alesar food. We ate outside but ana and ate inside. After we ate Alesar,Ana and Woody took Alesar to kid kingdom and we were about to go to the fearfall. But it had started raining so we went to the movie. It was the robot mode. Savior came 2nd charis came 4nd and I came 12nd uncle came 3nd and mum came last. After that we went outside and left rainbows end.papa picked us up. At home I jumped in my warm blanket,drank cola and watched tv when my dad came me  and alesar hugged him and went to go and pay the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment